- Medical Professionalism
- The Physician Charter
- Choosing Wisely®
- Trust in Health Care
- 2019 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust – A Path Forward
- 2018 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust
- Trust Practice Challenge
- UnityPoint Health Prairie Parkway LGBTQ Clinic – Christiason
- Relational Leadership Institute – Park
- Trust in Transparency and Public Reporting – Queram
- Colleges Advisory Program – Shochet
- The Leader Index – Swensen
- Voice of Duke Health Listening Booth and Podcast – Zuiker
- Graphic Medicine – Alkureishi
- Getting Rid of Stupid Stuff – Ashton
- Improving the Professional Environment
- Improving Quality Of Care
- Advancing Stewardship
- Physician Assessment
- Medical Education and Training
The ABIM Foundation provides funding to projects that are in alignment with our mission of advancing medical professionalism to promote excellence in health care.
Current grant programs support our larger initiatives, specifically:
- Supporting practicing physicians who are advancing the ideals of medical professionalism.
- Creating training program initiatives that address the potential negative consequences of unneeded care.
- Advancing Choosing Wisely through the collaboration of delivery systems, hospitals and/or medical groups with multi-stakeholder community-based groups and physician-led organizations.
Read about some of the past initiatives we have funded.